Conditions of Membership
- Member must represent an organization, firm community, educational facility or government entity, whose main focus is telecommunications infrastructure and/or services, advanced technology or economic development.
- Member must be able to make or influence decisions on behalf of his/her organization.
- Member must agree to attend nine out of twelve monthly meetings annually.
- members must agree to respond in a timely manner to any issues relayed via e-mail or voice mail.
- By requesting membership in the NNMTAG, the individual/organization is agreeing to participate where feasible on any sub-committee and projects and make available the necessary time required to accomplish any assigned tasks.
Return to Top