I understand that I am responsible for payment of my La Plaza Internet Access Account.
- La Plaza accounts are not pro-rated. By opening an account today, I understand I am paying for service from today through the end of the month in which the account was activated.
- If I am unable to use the service and choose to have my account terminated, I can request a refund only if the account is terminated during the month that it has been activated. The setup fee is non-refundable.
- If I exceed 150 hours during the month I understand I will be billed .50 for each hour over 150.
- My account is active whether or not I access it during the month. It is my responsibility to contact La Plaza to delete my account if I so desire.
- Billing is sent electronically to my La Plaza email address. Payments are due within 10 days of the bill date. If I use a different email address with another provider, it is my responsibility to notify La Plaza to forward my email to that email address.
- If I am unable to pay my bill, I will contact the billing department for payment arrangements.
- My account will be deleted from La Plaza if I am ever 51 days past due with payment.
- If my account is deleted, and I choose to reactivate my account, I will be responsible for paying:
- Any Past due balance.
- A Reactivation fee.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
For questions regarding our website: E-Mail - La Plaza Telecommunity