Lama Damage List
| La Plaza |
Breaking News |
The following list was provided by KTAO 101.5FM.
The Red Cross announced that they are no longer asking for donations of food.
Currently, what is needed, is money for vouchers. There are Red Cross
representatives on the streets of Taos collecting money, or send donations to
The American Red Cross - 1570 Pacheco Ste E-12, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Make Checks Payable to: American Red Cross (specify - Disaster Relief Fund)
This List is not comprehensive and may have some innaccuracies.
Revised - 5/9/96 3 pm
Homes burned in Lama:
Houses survived with little or no damage:
- Steve and Carol Hinton
- Jim Dixon and Kathy Christianson
- Polly Fox, Dexter Ing and Will Fox
- Sue Goldberg and Ray Laufer
- Peggy Nes and Bob Aldo
- Rollo Silver and Beverly Pollack
- Joel Kimmel
- Marcus Sanders and Candy Allen
- Robin Whitley and Billy Clayton
- Steve and Fran Stumpp
- Lynn Cox Collin
- Lama Foundation Intensive Study Center, new office and Flag Mountain Cottage Industries and inventory. Most of the individual housing.
- Bill Gersch House, the art is intact.
- Annie Gersch house, OK
- Justin & Linda Friedman, some damage
- Miles Hinton, some damage
- Bob Basaras, some damage
- Rick & Terri Klein, some damage
- AL & Julie Sutherland, OK
- Norm Dunsmore, OK
- Dr. Wilson house, OK
- All houses in lower Lama are OK
People helping people:
Current contact should be the Red Cross office in Santa Fe or
Alb. since Shelly Bahr is no longer directly involved in the fire relief
effort at this time